Well then respond to this instead.
Apparently your window to the world is CNN1. Coronavirus mismanagement - we have more than double the death rate of comparable first-world countries.
2. Failure to concede, despite clearly losing, led to first mob takeover of US Capitol.
3. Highest number of documented public lies of any president (more even than) Nixon.
4. Highest cabinet and upper administration turnover since Nixon.
5. Absurd State Department crisis leading to his first impeachment.
6. General failure in tariff war with China, forcing the US to bail out American farmers who could no longer sell their grain to China.
7. Most days playing golf in any presidential term ever.
8. Failure to produce a health-care bill proposal, despite his repeated claim that he had a better plan than Obama's.
9. Failure to produce a single major piece of legislation in 4 years, except the tax cut for the rich and large corporations.
10. Failure to produce anything at the border beyond a complete unfinished wall (he only added 80 miles to existing structures) and separation of families, without even documenting where the different members were taken.
11. No significant foreign policy accomplishments - he claimed he would renegotiate the Iran nuclear deal, but did not. He promised a safe zone for Syrian refugees - nothing. Renegotiate with North Korea - nothing. etc. etc.
12. General damage to US foreign relations by alienating traditional allies and acting unilaterally, making American intelligence alliances weaker.
13. General interference in military personnel affairs normally handled by the officer corps.
14. Longest shutdown un US government history.
15. His false religious piety and gross personal hypocrisy damaged the credibility of religious groups.
16. Poor record on gun rights (even when compared to Obama). Where is his Trump's pro-gun legislation? Where is his relaxation of import bans imposed by previous executive order?
17. His complete inability to understand the American economy, leading him to lock horns with the Federal Reserve chair. Judy Shelton, whom he nominated to the fed, wants to return the the US to the gold standard. I mean, what!?
17. And overall, his poor character and decision-making made both foreign governments and US politicians with whom he might have reached out to leery of any promises he made.
18. His juvenile tweetstorms made an embarrassment of US government policy.
19. This will be controversial - but his statements and positions gave cover for right-wing extremists and white supremacists. You simply didn't see that with previous Republican administrations.
21. His arrogant disrespect for long-standing and respected institutions of government and the people in it. This led to mass exodus of qualified people.
22. His grotesque tweeting and off-the cuff comments intended to demean any potential political opponent. I suppose perfectly exemplified by his treatment of John McCain. Hardly what we want in the leader of the free world.
23. And don't even get me started on the 'swamp' he himself created. The emoluments clause was literally made for people like him.
I could go on and on, but was pretty much a catastrophe. The only thing I can say for him is that he didn't start a major war that my children will have to pay for with blood and treasure. So yes, I would have voted for almost anyone over Trump. Biden is old and weak, but he is experienced at getting things done in Washington, and surrounds himself with professionals who know how a country is supposed to be run - and it isn't via poorly worded Twitter post.
Does anyone else find it extremely odd that Biden has not held a formal press conference yet? The past fifteen presidents have held them within a month or so of being in office. I find it disturbing that Biden has not held one yet, and apparently won't even answer questions while appearing in public.
View video Aides to President Biden hurried the traveling press corps away as they shouted questions at an unresponsive commander-in-chief in Washington Tuesday — his 48th day in office without holding a solo press conference. The incident occurred toward the end of a visit by Biden to W.S...news.google.com
I find it strange that you find it strange that he waited so long...............for some people the obvious is obviously not so obvious
Decent people who believed everything they were told in school as children, and then, being conditioned to that, went on in life believing everything they were told by the mainstream media, and then, because the news media tells them only the facts, believed everything they were told about their politicians and the political process.WTF is wrong with all of those who actually voted for this trash?
as it it wasn't bad enough to have a clueless retard and a laughing hyena whore wrecking this country, now the dumb ""blonde doctor jill (lol)"" chimes in, praising a marx-lenin socialist who destroyed a once wealthy and prosperous nation in South America.:
The First Lady said that Chávez is a big inspiration to the president, and noted that President Biden began his career "inspired by the civil rights movement."
"As president, Joe is fighting for those who often go unseen," Jill Biden said. "He believes that our work must be guided by justice and humanity."
WTF is wrong with all of those who actually voted for this trash?